Home COVID-19 Covid-19 Is Not Natural, Withdraw My Nobel Award If I’m Wrong – Dr. Tasuku Honjo

by Oduse David

Dr Tansuku Honjo

Many highly placed individuals have made this same claim that Covid-19 is not natural. In fact Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, the President of Believers Loveworld Inc. aka Christ Embassy, said three weeks ago, that all human viruses are not natural including Covid-19; hence, they are all man-made. This generated a lot of controversy and backlash against the respectable man of God in Nigeria.

Today, a Japanese Nobel prize winner and Professor of Medicine, Professor Dr Tasuku Honjo, created a sensation by saying that the Coronavirus is not natural.

According to him, if it is natural, it wouldn’t have adversely affected the entire world like this. Because, as per nature, temperature is different in different countries. If it is natural, it would adversely affect only those countries having the same temperature as China.

Instead, it is spreading in a country like Switzerland, in the same way it is spreading in the desert areas. Whereas if it were natural, it would have spread in cold places, but died in hot places.

According to the professor and Doctor, he has done 40 years of research on animals and viruses. It is not natural. It is manufactured and the virus is completely artificial.

“I have worked for 4 years in the Wuhan laboratory in China. I am fully acquainted with all the staff of that laboratory. I have been phoning them all, after the Coronavirus surfaced.

For interesting news update, please like us on Facebook

But all their phones are dead for the last 3 months. It is now understood that all these lab technicians have died.”

“Based on all my knowledge and research till date, I can say this with 100% confidence – That the Coronavirus is not natural. It did not come from bats. China manufactured it. If what I am saying today is proved false now or even after my death, the government can withdraw my Nobel Prize. China is lying and this truth will one day be revealed to everyone.”

What do you think about this statement? Do you think this Japanese Doctor is saying the truth? Let hear your opinions in the comments section.

Stay home! Stay Safe!!

You can also click to read what the symptoms of coronavirus is here

Related Posts

23 comments

Steve April 28, 2020 - 1:54 am

No reason to doubt him.

Sally April 28, 2020 - 2:08 pm

There is one reason to doubt him….he didn’t say this! Don’t believe everything you read.

Lian Henriksen April 28, 2020 - 9:32 am

I am a Chinese by descent and I have also lived in China for about 12 months in 1976. My hope has been and still is that the Chinese of mainland China will never have a top leader that will retaliate the crimes his ancestors were made to suffer since the opium wars and thereafter, under the “white man’s supremacy and need to dominate”

Pamela Jones April 28, 2020 - 11:22 am

He has a very valid point and it is what I and many people I know suspect is the reason behind Covid 19.

Stephane Blouin April 28, 2020 - 12:23 pm

If you consider every single piece of evidence, that means evidences outside of the medical fields of science, we know that Fauci predicted that there would be a world pandemic during this presidency, How did he know that? We know that the research was funded during the Obama administration, that a moratorium forced the globalists to continue their research outside the US and that China was probably offered money to do it. We know that Bill Gates was ready for his certificate of vaccination ID, which can be adapted to any kind of vaccine.
Now the question is, assuming it is engineered in a lab and that it is the work of masters who made sure to make it look like a natural thing(might not be that hard), how could you prove it? Because they can play on the plausibility that it naturally evolved.
It’d be easier to prove it comes from a lab if we had the documents from the research done in Wuhan and could trace where the money for the research comes from, more than looking at the genetic sequences themselves… unless someone can find absolute proof of genetic manipulation by people, they’re going to deny the gain of function research and their responsibility

Suppose you create some sort of monster in a lab from Sheep and Pig DNA… Let’s say you introduce pig sperm artificially in a female sheep, and then told people that some sheep and some pig had sex and that this creature naturally came into being… It would be just as plausible to people, even though Occam’s razor should tell you that human manipulation is the most plausible scenario given the nature and heights of the animals involved.

Ally April 28, 2020 - 12:44 pm

For thousands of years china have been eating anything that moves. So why all of a sudden is covid-19 causing deaths all over the world coz someone ate a bat??? I have no doubt over this Japanese doc

steve April 28, 2020 - 1:26 pm

100% true

Shenell Watson April 28, 2020 - 3:18 pm

We said this from the beginning but who listens !
Man made and anything man mad can be reversed!
Let that sink in!

cathy mccartney April 29, 2020 - 12:34 am

i always said that China has done this to the rest of the world including there own country

Susan April 29, 2020 - 3:02 am

When Covid 19 started in China, there were some who already predicted that this virus is not natural but man made. People gave a deaf ear to that. And I want to tell you just as this Japanese doctor says, that it will be proven one day that China manufactured the virus.

Anthony kirkland April 29, 2020 - 5:45 pm

Professor Dr Tasuku Honjo says he didn’t say this.

Sandy May 2, 2020 - 3:28 am

Do you have a link to the video where he says that he didn’t say this? I would like to see that.

Bill April 30, 2020 - 2:52 am

I’ve said from the beginning. China was working on a bioweapon

Jenelle April 30, 2020 - 4:12 am

I tend to think it’s being used as a bio-weapon, myself, but is my thinking flawed on this being that the virus is living in the human body, and regardless of the outside temperature, aren’t we all basically the same temperture within our bodies?
Just a thought, as I say i actually have no idea how it all works.

Jan-Olof April 30, 2020 - 12:36 pm

He is 100 % right , look at the world of today , this covid19 is spred al over the globe . I mentioned this via my radiostation about a month ago for radioamateurs I think they realized whats going on

Jerry Beason April 30, 2020 - 6:47 pm

If one looks at any of history’s misfortunes to mankind, whether it be diseases, viruses, losses at war or even personal misfortunes, shortly after its fruition, people start to blame something, someone or even some divine intervention. Precious time is always lost and efforts required to cure, regroup or correct often come later. Even if the virus is man made or simply something we don’t understand yet natural, all efforts need to be about finding a cure and adhering to the recommendations by the medical field. After a cure is found, then let the appropriate institutions/personnel investigate the matter as to its source, natural or manufactured. Note: there have been wars initiated over misinformation or lack there of.

ana May 1, 2020 - 5:20 pm

if covid 19 is manufactured at the Wuhan lab, at least those people that created it should know how to neutralize it. An investigation should begin, primarily interrogating the Wuhan lab staff and other suspected persons involved.

Jay May 6, 2020 - 2:39 am

I think this story is not true by fact checkers

John Bonda May 6, 2020 - 11:52 pm

I was meditating on the situation at Wuhan and I was in the spirit a wee bit off the coast above Shanghai – looking at Wuhan from where I was, I saw what I perceived to be what I would have called the Corona virus. It was situated lower left of the center of Wuhan and it was in the form of a dark cubish shape from a distance. The next day (March 26 2020) my friend Anthony Milicich posted this video on my timeline –
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DAI3c9wE0Q&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR18-6AY1B4e_RfBFG0qWYh4jfSmqkAMwrbrvBtGzBpN7w7N_4SUEvmUfRY saying it was created in a Lab – Then I thought about the vision that what I saw could have been a Lab – which at one time contained this Covid-19 strain of the Corona Virus!

Ricardo Cottrill July 3, 2020 - 7:28 am

All initiation of force is a violation of someone else’s rights, whether initiated by an individual or the state, for the benefit of an individual or group of individuals, even if it’s supposed to be for the benefit of another individual or group of individuals. — Ron Paul

Leonarda Hinders July 4, 2020 - 7:18 am

Deficits mean future tax increases, pure and simple. Deficit spending should be viewed as a tax on future generations, and politicians who create deficits should be exposed as tax hikers. — Ron Paul

staff July 21, 2020 - 5:01 am

Thanks everyone for your comments