Wondering how to tell if someone is thinking about you sexually and find you irresistible? There are 16 signs, once you know them, you’ll never miss them!
Do you ever feel like someone you like, likes you too? You feel insanely attracted to them. You feel hot around the collar when they step into the room. But are they attracted to you too? If you’re wondering how to know if someone is thinking about you sexually, and if there’s any mutual attraction, you’ll know it all in a few minutes.
If you’re confused about someone’s attraction towards you, figuring out how to know if someone is thinking about you sexually will help you plan your next steps. If you don’t know, it can be a little bit of a problem, especially if you want to take the next step forward.
You’re sitting here with all these feelings and emotions coursing through you. You have butterflies when you see them, and your mind goes blank when they talk to you. We all experience these nerves around someone we really like.
The question is, are these feelings reciprocated? Or are you the only one who’s feeling this? It’s a good question to ask, and something to figure out for your own peace of mind.
How to know if someone is thinking about you sexually
So, how do you know if someone is thinking about you sexually? Not all of us want to wait around to see. Many of us are impatient and need some hint that our feelings aren’t one-sided. So, it’s time we figured this out. Because the waiting and anticipation are killing you!
You can fake being nice to someone. You can fake talking sweetly to someone. BUT the good thing is sexual attraction can’t be faked. If the signs match up, then it’s probably true that they think about you sexually. This is good news, right? Right! So, let’s get started. Seriously, it’s time to know.
1. You feel it. What you’re feeling is chemistry. When you’re around them, there’s this feeling that you are more than just friends. If you have a feeling that they’re looking at you in a lustful way or they’re thinking of you sexually, well, don’t doubt yourself so quickly. Your intuition is probably right. [Read: Steamy signs of sexual tension you can’t miss]
2. They hang around you. When people are sexually attracted to someone, they stay close to their crush. But by close, I mean close. They want to be in your personal space. This is normal when it comes to sexual attraction. If they’re not into you, they’ll keep a distance from you because they’re not interested.
3. They’re touchy. I’m not talking in a harassing manner. Whether it’s a woman or man, they love to touch the person they’re into… subtly. Maybe you made a joke, and while laughing, they touched your arm.
See, if someone didn’t like you, they wouldn’t touch you. This is a huge sign to determine someone’s thoughts about you, and know if someone is thinking about you sexually. People don’t touch people they don’t like.
4. Their hands linger just a fraction too long. Do you feel this? When you hug goodbye, do you feel like their hands are all over you, or they seem to linger just a fraction of a second longer than normal? Or when they touch your fingers to take your phone, is there a little more physical touch than necessary? When someone is thinking about you sexually and desire you, they’d have a very hard time keeping their hands off you!
5. Eye contact. Eye contact is everything. Your eyes can tell someone countless things. If someone likes you sexually, you’ll see it in their eyes. They’ll hold eye contact longer than usual and give you flirty stares. They’ll make sure to check you out whenever possible.
6. They’re flirting with you. Okay, some people do flirt for fun, but even those people have an underlying attraction to you. People do not flirt with people they’re not interested in. It’s that simple. If they’re flirting with you, they’re trying to build sexual tension and chemistry. This is a great sign to know if someone is thinking of you sexually.
7. Eye f**king you! Okay, have you ever found someone staring at you intensely or dreamily when you’re not looking towards them? And do they suddenly turn their head away or avert their eyes when you catch them staring? Welcome to the lustful scenario of eye f**king. They find you so sexually desirable they can’t think straight around you. And they can’t take their eyes off your body too!
8. They’re nervous around you. When someone likes you, of course, they’re going to be a little nervous around you. They don’t want to screw it up and ruin their chances with you. Plus, since they want you, they’re trying to calm themselves down and act as normal as possible.
9. Lip licking. Who would have thought lip licking would be a sign! Even though it’s a subtle act, lip licking is a huge sign they’re sexually attracted to you and desire you. Both men and women will instinctually lick their lips when they see someone they like or are thinking about a sexual act.
10. They try to prolong interactions. When you chat, even though it looks like it’s about to end, they talk more. They don’t want to let you go. It’s cute *but if you really need to go, it can be a little annoying*.
11. They suggest hanging out alone. Maybe you usually hang out in groups, but recently, they’ve asked to hang out alone with you. Well, this one isn’t rocket science when it comes to figuring out how to know if someone is thinking about you sexually. If someone is thinking about you sexually, they want to hang out with you alone and create a connection, maybe even try to make a move.
12. They care about their appearance. Before they met you, they weren’t into their appearance. But since you have started hanging out, they’re more fashion-forward. They want to look good for you and impress you. Both women and men want to look their best in front of someone they like sexually.And in all probability, they’re doused in perfume too!
13. They’re all smiles around you. When you hang out, whether alone or with other people, they’re always smiling. Both men and women smile a lot when they’re around someone they’re interested in. I mean, there are a couple of different smiles. You have the “boy/girl next door” smile and then you have the “I want to rip your clothes off” smile. Both are good.
14. They tell you. If someone tells you they can’t stop thinking about you or you’re always on their mind, it’s not because they think about you as a friend. It’s because they’re sexually attracted to you. They want a chance to make a move.
15. There’s a lot of fidgeting. When you’re next to them, they play with their hair, a napkin, scratch their leg. There’s always some fidgeting going on. This isn’t because they’re bored if that’s what you’re thinking. Rather, it’s because they’re sexually attracted to you, and they’re nervous.
16. Fixing themselves. Whether man or woman, they adjust themselves around you. If it’s a guy, he’ll move his junk around. If it’s a woman, she’ll fix her cleavage or hair. Since they’re sexually attracted to you, they’re nervous about what you think of them. Also, the guy could have a boner. Sorry, just had to say it!
Learning how to know if someone is thinking about you sexually is a little hard to decipher, but by using these signs, you’ll be able to put the pieces of the puzzle together.